HOW TO GET INVOLVED?
The auction of photographs takes place in the form of an online auction from 1 April 2020 and subsequently an auction during the opening of the exhibition in the premises of the Frágner Gallery / POINT Gallery and in the premises of the PS Parliament of the Parliament of the Czech Republic. The exact date of the opening of the exhibition and auctions will be specified in connection with the validity of the restrictions associated with the coronavirus pandemic in the Czech Republic.
1. To start the online auction, choose a photo from our catalogue or at
2. Click on the photo preview to enlarge it.
3. Write down the number and title of the photo, the amount of the lowest contribution is credited to the photo.
4. In the form below the photo gallery, write your name and connection to you (e-mail and telephone number) and then the number, author and title of the photo you are interested in auctioning and add the amount you offer for the photo. - Submit the completed form by pressing the "Submit" button.
5. After accepting your offer, the amount offered by you will be listed in the gallery, at the preview of the photo you are auctioning, as the lowest (contribution).
The minimum bid per photo is:
- CZK 200, - for photographs with the lowest contribution under CZK 2000, -
- CZK 500, - for photographs with the lowest contribution under CZK 10000, -
- CZK 1000, - for photographs with the lowest contribution over CZK 10000, -
The online auction lasts from April 1, 2020 until the opening date of the exhibition and opening at the Galerie Jaroslava Fragnera / Point Gallery in Prague, where the auction will end with a physical auction.
- If you will not be able to physically participate in the opening, then we will inform you by telephone during the auction (applies to bidders with the highest bid offered in the online auction) about its progress.
- If a higher contribution is offered for your selected photo, we will inform you so that you can increase your bid by bidding.
- Photos auctioned during the opening will be marked as "Sold".
- The price for the auctioned photo does not include the price for the adjustment, which is then automatically added to the price for the auctioned photo and is payable at the same time as the final price of the auctioned photo.
The internet auction at the opening in Galerie Jaroslava Fragnera of unauctioned photographs will continue online on the ÚSMĚV project website until the opening and the second round of the auction in the Chamber of Deputies of the Parliament of the Czech Republic.
- The auction will take place here under the same conditions as its first round in the Frágner Gallery / POINT Gallery.
- All auctioned photos during both rounds of the auction will be sent to the winning bidders (or they will be able to take them over in person) after the exhibition in the Chamber of Deputies of the Czech Parliament at the end of June 2020 and after the funds are transferred to the ÚSMĚV Fund within the Via Clarita Foundation (within 10 days from the end of the auction in the form of a non-cash transfer of the amount).
- on the winning bidder's request, a donation certificate for charitable purposes will be issued for tax purposes
All funds obtained through the auction will be gradually allocated in full to the educational projects of the Children's Home in Dolní Počernice.
FROM OUR SUPPORTERS
FROM STUDENTS AND CHILDREN
Photographs were taken during photography workshop led by Jan Brandejs